Diagnostic Medical Sonography A.A.S.
Advisor – Valley Street Campus: Rebecca Southern (256.439.6885), email@example.com
The courses in this program of study may not be offered every semester. It is important to consult with your advisor to determine course schedules to stay on track to graduate.
- Must be in good standing with the College
- Must maintain a “C” or better on all general and Pre-DMS courses. If courses were repeated, the highest grade for the course will be used.
- Students must have at least a 2.5/4.0 GPA on general education courses.
- Applicants must have an ACT composite score of 18 or higher.
- Student must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age (Alabama Regulations for Control of Radiation Rule 420-3-06(6). Occupational Radiation Dose limits states that all occupational workers employing ionizing radiation must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must meet the essential functions required by the DMS program.