Diagnostic Medical Sonography A.A.S.
Advisor – Valley Street Campus: Rebecca Southern (256.439.6885), email@example.com
- Must be in good standing with the College
- Must maintain a “C” or better on all general and Pre-DMS courses. If courses were repeated, the highest grade for the course will be used.
- Students must have at least a 2.5/4.0 GPA on general education courses.
- Applicants must have an ACT composite score of 18 or higher.
- Student must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age (Alabama Regulations for Control of Radiation Rule 420-3-06(6). Occupational Radiation Dose limits states that all occupational workers employing ionizing radiation must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must meet the essential functions required by the DMS program.
Humanities and Fine Arts
Humanities/Fine Arts Elective +
Professional, Major, & Elective Courses