General Studies A.S.
Please contact the appropriate Division to speak to an advisor for your area of interest and to obtain a plan of study.
- Business: 256.549.8250
- Language and Humanities: 256.549.8278
- Computer Science: 256.549.8250
- Math and Engineering: 256.549.8322
- Fine Arts: 256.549.8325
- Science: 256.549.8280
- Health, PE & Recreation: 256.549.8311
- Social Science: 256.549.8322
NOTICE(s): For Pre-Professional, Pre-Major and Elective courses, students should 1) consult with an advisor and 2) refer to the Statewide Transfer and Articulation Reporting Systems (STARS) located at http://stars.troy.edu/ and the degree requirements of the intended transfer institution.
Humanities and Fine Arts
History, Social and Behavioral Sciences
Pre-Professional, Pre-Major and Electives
SPH 106 is recommended. Students must choose 12-16 credits of general electives.