Skip to main content
- Provide educational opportunities that prepare students for successful careers in professional and career technical fields in an increasingly global environment.
- Prepare students with foundational knowledge of general education core requirements.
- Strategically align educational offerings with market demands.
- Maintain and expand a broad range of innovative technologies in the delivery of traditional and distance learning programs, and student services.
- Offer adult education, continuing education, and skills training programs to improve competencies, attain personal/professional goals, and promote career/college readiness.
- Foster partnerships to respond to the needs of the community and stimulate economic and workforce development.
- Enhance student development and success through programs of faculty advising and academic support.
- Ensure a culture of inclusion.