Skip to main content
- Provide educational opportunities that prepare students for successful careers in professional and career technical fields in an increasingly global environment, retrain existing employees, and promote local and state workforce development initiatives that meet employer needs.
- Prepare students with foundational knowledge of general education core requirements, such as communications, humanities, social sciences, mathematics, natural sciences, and/or computer/technology skills, for certificate programs, associate degree programs, and successful transfer to four-year institutions.
- Grow enrollment strategically by aligning educational offerings with market demands.
- Maintain and expand a broad range of innovative technologies in the delivery of traditional and distance learning programs, student services, and state-of-the-art communication platforms.
- Offer adult education, continuing education, and skills training programs that provide all students with opportunities to improve competencies, attain personal/professional goals, and promote career/college readiness.
- Establish, maintain, and promote partnerships to respond to the needs of the community, improve education, and stimulate economic and workforce development.
- Enhance student development and success through programs of faculty advising, academic support, and educational progression of degree and non-degree students, and through opportunities for social, cultural, and personal growth.
- Foster a campus climate that respects diversity and creates a culture of inclusion evident in the delivery of programs and student services as well as in the recruitment of faculty and staff and the advancement of community relations.