The courses in this program of study may not be offered every semester. It is important to consult with your advisor to determine course schedules to stay on track to graduate.
- Must be in good standing with the College
- Must maintain a “C” or better on all general and Pre-MAT courses. If courses were repeated, the highest grade for the course will be used.
- Students must have at least a 2.0/4.0 GPA on general education courses.
- Students must pass a criminal and consumer background check and drug test.
- Applicants must meet the essential functions required by the MAT program.
Area V - Professional Courses