Registered Nursing A.A.S.
Advisor – Valera Sanders (256.549.8478), firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses in this program of study may not be offered every semester. It is important to consult with your advisor to determine course schedules to stay on track to graduate.
- Applicants must have unconditional admission to the College.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in General Studies prerequisites.
- Applicants must have a minimum ACT score of 18 on file at GSCC at the time of application.
- All applicants must have successfully completed MTH 100 at the time of application.
Area II — Humanities and Fine Arts
Area III — Natural Sciences and Mathematics
* MTH 116 does not qualify as a higher-level math course.