Emergency Medical Services A.A.S.
- BIO 271 can be substituted for BIO 201 in the degree requirements. Limitations Apply. See Advisor.
- The EMS Program offers two separate progression tracks. Please see EMS advisor for details.
- ENG 101, BIO 201, or equivalent score on placement exam is required for program entry.
- Gadsden State's EMS Program follows the Alabama Community College System Standardized Curriculum.
- Subject to change due to statewide standardization of Emergency Medical Services program(s).
Humanities and Fine Arts
Fine Arts Elective +
Professional, Major and Elective Courses
* In lieu of CIS 146, competency in basic use of computers is demonstrated by extensive use of computers as required in labs and clinicals.