Emergency Medical Services A.A.S.
The courses in this program of study may not be offered every semester. It is important to consult with your advisor to determine course schedules to stay on track to graduate.
- BIO 271 can be substituted for BIO 201 in the degree requirements. Limitations Apply. See Advisor.
- The EMS Program offers two separate progression tracks. Please see EMS advisor for details.
- Gadsden State's EMS Program follows the Alabama Community College System Standardized Curriculum.
- Subject to change due to statewide standardization of Emergency Medical Services program(s).
Area II — Humanities and Fine Arts
Area V - Professional, Major and Elective Courses
* In lieu of CIS 146, competency in basic use of computers is demonstrated by extensive use of computers as required in labs and clinicals.